The Solution 5.5-inch santoku is a Japanese- style knife ideal for meat, fish, and vegetables. More compact than the 7-inch santoku, this knife is ideal for smaller tasks. It’s the ideal knife for practicing the ‘push cut’ technique in which the knife is held stable and pushed down into the cutting board. Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Solution’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.
- Fabricated from high quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle for fatigue-free cutting
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended